News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

user guide for fish finder: help!

Started by corsican dave, December 30, 2010, 12:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

a friend's just given me one of these:

can anyone tell me what make it is and where i can get a user guide? i've found a photo on the net, but it seems to be chinese and anonymous...
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Black-Don

Is there no manufacturers label, serial number or the like on it at all. What about inside the battery compartment ?

Going by the connection, it looks like you're going to need a boat and a transponder though.

corsican dave

that's the problem! not a mark on it. not even in the battery compartment!!

i do have the transponder though. and a kayak, of course...
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

corsican dave

brilliant! you guys are GOOD!!  :D

and thaks for the heads-up on the transducer andy: i'd tried using it once on loch morlich and couldn't believe the size and quantity of fish i was (allegedly) seeing beneath me... :roll: and i blanked!

Its Me

i have got one similar dave if  you pm me your address i will post you a copy of the manual.

andy

corsican dave

cheers andy! looks not too technical, judging by the link posted by guest. is there any more to it?

Its Me

i have not used the fishfinder  dave but looking at the instructions they are more or less the same.

andy

corsican dave

worryingly simple, aren't they? :lol:

i'll let you know how i get on!

Go To Front Page