News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

motorhead los endos

Started by corsican dave, January 11, 2018, 11:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

tomcatin

Though I was quite partial to the Brian Robertson era of Motorhead (well 1 album/tour) there can be no doubt that the Fast Eddie, Lemmy & Phil Taylor version of the band was 'Peak Motorhead'

An absolutely incredible experience live (unbelievably loud though by a country mile not the loudest I have experienced ........ that honour goes to the couple of times I got to see Neil Young and Crazy Horse; Motorhead come a credible second  :D)
Sadly my 7' 5 weight that killed fascists is deceased!

So in respect and in memorium, PLEASE DONATE TO AND SUPPORT THE WILD FISHING FORUM

Captain conger

I think the only louder gig I've been to apart from Motörhead was machine head at sonisphere festival 2009ish. I was at the campsite and I still sh*t myself when they started.
Nothing will come close to what Motörhead done though.
Production was never the best and there are technically better musicians out there too but Phil Eddie and Lemmy had something in there that no one could touch.

Lochan_load

My brother had that poster on his wall when I was growing up! Before my time but I appreciate what they did and the influence they had.

Go To Front Page