News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Tilly Hat

Started by Wildfisher, June 02, 2014, 04:05:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Don't worry about it Billy. I tick most of these boxes myself, otherwise how would I be able to speak with such authority on the matter?  :lol:

Highlander

Now this a real hat but fecking useless just like me  :roll:

Bankside River Gryffe Renfrewshire, that is me in jovial mood by the way.

Tight Lines
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

Wildfisher

Always a smile on your face Alan.   :lol:

superscot

Fred ok to advertise for sale 6 off baseball caps in various colors on the forum as my self esteem  has been hammered into the ground by the above comments, Maybe Billy wants to throw his in as well !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wildfisher

Aye go for it nae problem as long as part of the  profits are donated to Age Concern  :lol:

Billy

Quote from: superscot on October 23, 2014, 06:52:17 PM
Fred ok to advertise for sale 6 off baseball caps in various colors on the forum as my self esteem  has been hammered into the ground by the above comments, Maybe Billy wants to throw his in as well !  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll bring it up the braes and you can offer it as one careful but now depressed owner.

Billy

corsican dave

Quote from: SoldierPmr on October 23, 2014, 04:38:02 PM
What's wrong with flat caps?
fine; provided you own whippets and/or drive a volvo
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

JimJams

Quote from: corsican dave on October 24, 2014, 08:45:42 AM
fine; provided you own whippets and/or drive a volvo

Or drive a honda civic and tuck you're trackie's into you're socks. Absolutely despise flat caps!

SoldierPmr

Quote from: JimJams on October 24, 2014, 10:52:10 AM
Or drive a honda civic and tuck you're trackie's into you're socks. Absolutely despise flat caps!
i think your confused there :? I've never seen a ned or a chav wear a tweed cap.

JimJams

I thought you meant those stupid new era flat caps!

Go To Front Page