News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Wurm

Started by Wildfisher, October 30, 2014, 06:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

It's a while since I did a fly tying video. I made this slightly different  this afternoon.  A real purist's pattern.

Best 720 HD full screen with the volume up.  :8)

wurm

haresear

Looks a bit complex for me :lol:

I liked the Wurm choice of music :)

Alex

Protect the edge.

Wildfisher

Quote from: haresear on October 30, 2014, 07:02:30 PM

It seemed appropriate.   :D

I should have added to the video that very thin thread is not a good choice as it could slice the squirmy. That's 6/0 I'm using.

Rabmax

When i heard the music i thought Fred was going to get another worm out & there was going to be naughty housewife's.What a disappointment should catch fish though. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bobfly

Is that a  "Mataura Pinkie" you have put together there for when all else has been tried in February ???
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Billy

Fred,

WTF. First it was nymphs and now wurms.

You'll be fishing for 'Bows' next.

Billy

Wildfisher

Quote from: Billy on October 31, 2014, 07:39:33 AM
You'll be fishing for 'Bows' next.

Hoping to get the chance in NZ Billy. Great fish.  :8)

corsican dave

Quote from: haresear on October 30, 2014, 07:02:30 PM
Alex
I don't have sound at work Fred, but could I take a wild stab in the dark and guess it's a Yes track?

btw, i'm liking these radical fleas; we'll have you on the aliens and carp in no time!  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

Quote from: corsican dave on October 31, 2014, 08:06:12 AM
it's a Yes track?
It is indeed

Quote from: corsican dave on October 31, 2014, 08:06:12 AM
btw, i'm liking these radical fleas; we'll have you on the aliens and carp in no time!  :8)
I believe the job of the imaginative, forward looking  and creative fly tier is to create imitations of  fish food. What could be more natural than a worm? Far more ethical and requires much more skill to fish  than monotonously  chucking and pulling unnatural Golden Olive Bumbles and Clan Chiefs. Doing that is little different from spinning!    :lol:

corsican dave

all very cool, Fred! I can't wait to get home and crank the volume up.  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page