News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Fast service

Started by scoobyscott, June 23, 2017, 09:35:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoobyscott

If anyone is looking for tying materials I ordered tungsten beads from get-slotted on Wednesday and they were on my doorstep next day. About £12 for 100 slotted beads sent first class. I have nothing to do with the company just thought that was a good price and quick delivery!

loch coulter

Quote from: scoobyscott on June 23, 2017, 09:35:54 AM
If anyone is looking for tying materials I ordered tungsten beads from get-slotted on Wednesday and they were on my doorstep next day. About £12 for 100 slotted beads sent first class. I have nothing to do with the company just thought that was a good price and quick delivery!
Aye they are good :8)

Wildfisher

I'll try them -  currently I use Tungsten Beads Plus and, like Lakeland Fly Tying,  they never seem to have any stock.  :roll:

alba

Quote from: scoobyscott on June 23, 2017, 09:35:54 AM

That have been out of stock of 3mm small slot gold for a few weeks now of I would have placed my latest order with them.

EDIT - Apoliges it was Tungsten beads plus that I had that problem with

loch coulter

Quote from: admin on June 23, 2017, 03:50:38 PM
I'll try them -  currently I use Tungsten Beads Plus and, like Lakeland Fly Tying,  they never seem to have any stock.  :roll:
iain barr products always seem to have stocks.

Go To Front Page