News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Logging In

Started by Clan Chief, October 04, 2015, 11:11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

You seem to be suggesting that Apple is the better choice for the ham-fisted.   :lol:

Lochan_load

In my case it's peace of mind  :lol:

Wildfisher

Accidents certainly do happen. I was fishing earlier this year. While in the middle of the river my phone rang. Rather than wade ashore I fumbled it out of my pocket midstream and yes - dropped the fecking thing in the river.  :roll:   I whipped out the battery ( dead easy on a Samsung phone) and continued fishing a bit pissed off and thinking about where to buy a replacement. I  dried it out when i got home, put the battery back in and lo and behold it worked perfectly.

hopper

My iPhone has decided to stop me getting on the forum, never had any problems before. I sign in my username simple but won't recognise my password, no problem signing in on the laptop. Any advise please.

fergie

I had trouble logging on tonight. I restarted the phone and it worked.

hopper

No just tied that still no success, can see the latest posts but nothing will not open, just keeps throwing up the login page

Bobfly

I have had considerable problems making any postings with photographs, for about six weeks. Seems to revert back to the start and nowt happens when I try to pick up a photo from my desktop which is where I have put it from my Picassa to let me choose it for incorporation into a post from the "browse" button. Probably me just screwing things up ?? Took me six attempts today to post a picture of a couple of pheasants in the garden. Each time I did the same steps, sixth attempt it worked.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Go To Front Page