News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

brand new sleeping bags and mats

Started by rannoch raider, August 01, 2015, 01:00:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rannoch raider

Hi folks, I have quite a bit of decent kit that was bought for a bike tour for the wife and I that didn't come off. I don't see us using it now so some of it has got to go.
I have two excellent sleeping bags that are both sized LW 9 (Long and wide). I'm a hefty 6' 2" and the comfort mummy cut is good for me but not so large as to take up lots of room. Both bags compress to really compact size in the compression sacks that are supplied with them.
The Sleeping Mats are are also top quality Exped models. These too are in the LW size for extra comfort and again for very little sacrifice on pack size and weight.
These items were chosen for their weight, size, comfort and efficiency. They are top class kit, suitable for backpacking or general camping and should serve you well for many years.

None of these items has been used
. All have been stored indoors. These are NOT standard 'second hand used goods'. They are as 'pristine' as the day they were bought and are priced to reflect their immaculate condition while at the same time offering a bargain buy.

Mountain Hardwear Ratio 15 650 Q shield proofed Down sleeping bag LW. £150

Mountain Hardwear Lamina 20 Synthetic Down sleeping bag LW £80

Exped Downmat 7 LW £110 (very warm mat capable of proper expedition use)

Exped Synmat 7 LW £80  (also a very warm mat capable of proper expedition use but synthetic filling)

Buyers collect or plus P&P

Give me a shout if you want to discuss or make a sensible offer.

Cheers
Jim

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

[attachimg=4]

rannoch raider

Both sleeping bags and the Exped Syn mat are now sold.

I still have the Exped Down Mat for sale. It's a fantastic sleeping mat in new condition. I'm open to sensible offers so contact me if interested.
Cheers
Jim

Wildfisher

Jim,

What does it weigh and what's it's packed dimensions?

rannoch raider

Hi Fred, It weighs 1110 gms. It packs to approx 5 inches x 10 inches in its bag. It inflates to 197 cm in length, 65cm in width and a very comfortable 7cm thick with a warm down filling. Apparently tested to keep you snug and warm on top of surfaces down to minus 24 !  :shock:
There is an integrated pump system built into it and it normally retails for @ £170.

There is a good review of this mat on the ultralightoutdoorgear website.

http://www.ultralightoutdoorgear.co.uk/equipment-c3/sleeping-mats-c58/ultralight-airbeds-c138/downmat-7-lw-with-integrated-pump-xlarge-sleeping-mat-p306

Go To Front Page