News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Your flies are among the best tied I have ever seen Andy. You have a gift for it.

Lochan_load

Thanks Fred, appreciate that  :D

Lochan_load

This is the fly I was fishing on mull but tied it on a 10 long, maybe use it on Lomond if I get out on it again [attachimg=1]

corsican dave

yep, like that. always feel confident with a muddler on the end  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Lochan_load

Rarely have one off my cast if I'm fishing wet fly these days, caught all but one of my fish on a muddler on Thursday

fergie

Now that is a lethal looking fly. :D

JimJams

Lovely fly! Really wish i could do muddlers! I've tied alot recently, but usually just before i go out on the water so haven't captured any on photo!

JimJams

Couple of ties last night, waste of time as im off to Oman for the next 2 months tomorrow. But meh, they'll be used one day!

shad

Quote from: JimJams on August 10, 2016, 05:48:33 PM
Couple of ties last night, waste of time as im off to Oman for the next 2 months tomorrow. But meh, they'll be used one day!

Crickey your off to Oman ! do you get time off ? some great fishing over there if you take a 4x4 down the coast.

JimJams

Nope unfortunately not, I'll have time at nights but I'll be in the middle of the desert unfortunately!

Go To Front Page