News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

What have you tied today?

Started by Clan Chief, October 25, 2008, 08:04:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Chief

Robbie

Photo may be deceptive , it's a 3/0 hook. the fly is bigger than some of the bandies I normally catch.

corsican dave

Quote from: Robbie on February 17, 2017, 01:21:00 PM
Photo may be deceptive , it's a 3/0 hook. the fly is bigger than some of the bandies I normally catch.
i'd already worked that out, Robbie  :wink: i'm sure it'll work well tomorrow  :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Lochan_load

[attachimg=1]You fishing tomorrow Robbie? Thought it was big but not 'Corsican dave' big  :lol:
Few stoats tails today

rannoch raider

Well that's all you'll need for the Leven Sea Trout Andy.  :wink:

Robbie

Was planning on some alien hunting, but that may alter to chasing ladies in a stream.

Really like those Stoats Tails

Lochan_load

Cheers mate, either way it'll be better than what I'm doing....working 😖  Thought about going for pike earlier in the week but ended up putting it on the back burner  :roll: now I'm back at work I'm wishing I'd bit the bullet!

Robbie

Always the way isn't it. Made that mistake a few times myself. One day we'll learn to take our chances and fish when we get the chance.

hopper

A couple from tonight
[attachimg=1]
[attachimg=3]

rannoch raider

They've got a nice 'buggy' look going on. Just the ticket for a bit of a wave on a summers evening. :wink:

Go To Front Page