News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Any 10’ Rods for sale?

Started by Lochan_load, May 09, 2018, 07:32:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochan_load

Broke my rod today, gordon 2 10ft 6 wt. my wet fly rod but to be honest not my favourite, bit too bendy for my liking. It means I'm in the market for a 10' rod but not necessarily a 6wt, I've been toying with the idea of something lighter maybe a 4 or 5wt. Thought it was worth seeing if anyone had a surplus rod they fancy selling in this range. I'm a tackle tart so don't waste time offering me Shakespeare agility's, nowt wrong with them I'm just a brand snob  :lol:

Wildfisher

I had a Vision 3 zone 10' 5 weight I used for the boat on the lochs Andy. It was a good rod, quite light and balanced. I sold it last year but if you see one for sale grab it - great loch boat rod.

Lochan_load

Cheers, Funnily enough just been looking at a vision mag! I'll see if I can see one of those, I'd rather get something second hand, much better value

Lochan_load

Was very close to getting a couple of different vision rods Fred but saw an unused Thomas and Thomas 11ft 4wt on eBay and couldn't resist! It's a nymphing rod but I think it'll do just fine from the boat too  :D

rannoch raider

You'll have some cracking fun with that ! :lol:

Lochan_load

Can't wait.......I'm hoping the wife's out when it gets delivered  :lol:

rannoch raider

Go To Front Page