News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

New Wildfisher Product The Fish'n'teer Special

Started by Wildfisher, March 28, 2015, 09:26:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

By popular demand.   Only £876 +VAT  Order now, there is already an 18 month waiting list.

[attachimg=1]

SoldierPmr

Do Members get discount? It must be the photo because I can't see the in built compass.

Wildfisher

The photo shows the standard  model Liam.

The compass is on the deluxe model and costs an additional £125 +VAT

We hope to bring out our super-deluxe GPS model in early 2016. Expect to pay in excess of  £1000 +VAT.  Expensive,  yes, but it also has the new 6th generation telescopic, compound taper  composite graphite  shaft.

SoldierPmr

It's seems along wile off yet 2016 but it gives me time to save. I'm sure if you put this in Sportfish catalogue the London buisness types will be ripping your arms off to get to it.

Lochan_load

I bought the ff+ft last month because I had time to kill somewhere, I wondered what the hell fish n testing could be, some sort of bizarre challenge fishing maybe??
Read the article and it turns out it's going for a walk and fishing!  Revolutionary stuff! If only id thought to patent this years ago I could've been sitting on a gold mine!!
I appreciate your attempts to get in behind the curve with some merchandise Fred but I'm saving for the bowlertech 3000, twice the price but with some really solid science behind it.  :lol:

corsican dave

is it compatible with a drone so I don't actually have to walk anywhere?
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Lochan_load

I can't speak for the Wildfisher product but mark bowlers is compatible with a low drone

garryh

doubt you'll sell any ! unless you get Stan to endorse it .then you wont be able to meet the demand. :lol: :lol:

Garry
Education is important.
But fishing is importanter

Wildfisher

Quote from: Alan on March 28, 2015, 02:03:35 PM
there are no short cuts

Except of course the Wildfisher Fish'n'teer Special.

Bobfly

Are you making a lengthy winter season in the wilderness extension with this new axe ???
Does the axe model come with the matching hammer head model for the other hand and for dealing with journalists ???
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Go To Front Page