News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Whisky Reviews

Started by SoldierPmr, April 17, 2015, 09:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superscot

QuoteSainsbugs dropped off our delivery today with a 10 year old Ardbeg with £10 off, which makes it taste a lot better.

One of my fav drams at the moment

superscot

Picked this up from the SMWS and from the Ardmore distillery and mighty impressed with the dram

[attachimg=1]

superscot

With some time on my hands decided to sort some of the whisky out

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

Wildfisher

A few hangovers there Colin  :lol:

arawa

I like the Glendronach selection.
I was well and truly put in my place on whisky today. A nephew asked if he could come over for a dram and a chat when we are allowed. No problem, and I have some very good whisky (which I do) to try says I.
He responded with this picture  :shock: :shock: :shock:

[attachimg=1]

I hope he brings any of them over  :D

superscot

QuoteA few hangovers there Colin

Fred very rarely drink bar a few drams on a sat night with the good lady, saw the times in the past where I would have a good belt at it but getting older now and hate the thought of one of those all day hangovers   :D :D :D

Taste buds have changed over the years from mainly Spey sides to now my Fav is most of the Islay peated whisky's, Most of the bottles say 95% are open I buy to taste not for somebody to ponder over, I do like a good whisky tasting session  with a few of the lads.   

superscot

QuoteI was well and truly put in my place on whisky today. A nephew asked if he could come over for a dram and a chat when we are allowed. No problem, and I have some very good whisky (which I do) to try says I.
He responded with this picture  :shock: :shock:

Aye around £ 2000 quid a bottle .......I would keep in with him  :D :D :D

Crawhin

That's some collection you've got there Colin - would certainly put your average bar to shame  :shock:

Ripple

Quote from: superscot on November 23, 2020, 06:21:48 PM
With some time on my hands decided to sort some of the whisky out

Impressive, wee ones must be on their best behaviour in the house.

superscot

QuoteThat's some collection you've got there Colin - would certainly put your average bar to shame

I love the choice some are excellent some are just not nice at all

Go To Front Page