News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Do something useful

Started by Wildfisher, April 20, 2020, 02:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

burnie

Signed, in Ireland folk have been allowed as long as they keep 2 metres apart.

burnie

Do you want this putting on other forums Fred?

Wildfisher

It's not my petition Richard, I got the link from Alex, but I guess the more places the merrier. That said like all petitions it won't do he slightest bit of good, but no harm  in reminding them!  :D

Laxdale

Fisheries Management Scotland have been putting the case for restarting angling to the SG for a while now.

Wildfisher

Well we all saw how in touch with anglers the SG was during  the shambolic waste of time and money that was the WFR, so there is hope ..........   no ... wait a minute!  :lol:

ianmck

Some of the comments are hilarious

"Whilst our waters are unattended the fish stocks will suffer due to cormorants"

Laxdale

Quote from: ianmck on April 20, 2020, 06:43:24 PM
Some of the comments are hilarious

"Whilst our waters are unattended the fish stocks will suffer due to cormorants"

Another low water spring here. The bloody herons, cormorants and gulls will hardly be able to fly. The smolts will take a hammering.
There are a few rivers.....Northie being the notable one......where smolt shepherding seems to have worked. I doubt anyone will be permitted to do that this year. On the plus side, there are not so many eyes about on some rivers!

Wildfisher

Quote from: ianmck on April 20, 2020, 06:43:24 PM

:lol: Well I never expected to see that one come up.

Hill loch gold

Signed.
The places i fish i would be miles away from anyone, would be great to get out with the rod.

Go To Front Page