News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Dr. Who? fans beware: the game that will destroy your PC and your life!

Started by Midgie Hater, April 28, 2014, 02:05:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midgie Hater

I don't know if anyone is familiar with the "game" 2048? Well, now there is a Dr. Who? version of this monstrosity I mean brain-teaser. The er, technique is explained on the screen, but basically you merge identical pictures which then produces a new one. You then merge the new one with an identical one and so-on. Simple in principle. I believe the original name came from the fact that the final squares came to a total of 2048 when merged. This version, as stated, uses the various Doctor's rather than numbered squares but works in exactly the same way.

If you ever find yourself with an hour or several weeks of your life to kill, personal hygiene or family that you're keen to neglect, or desire to become a sociopath, this provides a potential "solution". The link will show my high score. In fact it's now double that as i'm up to David Tennant, but a sweep with CCleaner put paid to that and zeroed it again. I'm sharing because i'm among friends here and friends should share burdens  :?

Oh, and you will, after a time, come to loathe the sight of William Hartnell forever. My humble apologies. Please don't hate me  :lol:

http://games.usvsth3m.com/2048-doctor-who-edition/

rannoch raider

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Get yourself to the priory clinic, I believe they are now doing some sort of web games aversion therapy. It'll be cheaper than a divorce or one of their  social rehab courses :wink:

Go To Front Page