News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

How about another fly swap?

Started by Steve, November 16, 2005, 10:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

is he a bit of  a hcakle clipper by any chance?  :lol:

rabbitangler

Is he a good friend of Captain Haddock :wink:

Peter :D

Fishtales

Here you are Swithun.

"Dubbing Teaser
This is not my idea.  An inexpensive dubbing teaser can be fashioned from an ice lolly stick and a piece of Velcro (the side with the miniature hooks). Simply trim a 1/2-3/4 inch piece of the Velcro to match the rounded end of the ice lolly stick. Next, glue the velcro to the stick with super glue or rubberized cement. Voila! It works great to make your flies "buggier"."

Closest pic I could find :)

Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Wildfisher

Quote from: Allan LiddleA brush made out of velcro Einstien :shock:

Anon.  (and no you're not)

And there was be thinking it was a brush for brushing your velcro with.  :lol:

rabbitangler

Well you would say that (Rice-Davis) :D  :D

Wildfisher

Quote from: Allan LiddleWell i suppose i can drop the Anon now :lol:  :wink:

Not quite. It was your article in FF+FT  that had me and Johnnie Bandy Boy  driving over to bandy bonanza land (Loch nan Lann) at great expense  a few years ago.   :lol:

That was before we knew you though. We would not get caught like that again would we   John?  :lol:

Actually it was a thoroughly enjoyable day, so we will let you off, despite the plague of bandy troots and John?s capture of the Scottish record smallest  ever charr.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wildfisher

I was just thinking about Johnnies wee charr again. It might actually have been a male stickleback in full breading colours, but I can?t certain. The size and colour were definitely right though.  :lol:

PS  we fished na Bo and Lochindorb and Sarclet   ?afore  we kent ye.  But I will gi'e  ye  the Warehoose credits.   :lol:

Pearly Invicta

Quote from: Allan Liddle

If not then you'll NEVER get up the **** ( :oops: nearly let the 'cat oot the bag there Fred  :wink: )

Allan.

Never get it up the what? Jeeesus.

Ptinid

Steve

Are you sending by registered post or normal snail mail? I'm having typical postal problems here in Cupar (thanks, no doubt, to the Edinburgh Sorting Office) and have lost 2 letters/packets so far this last fortnight.
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.  ~John Steinbeck

Ptinid

De nada Steve.

I should have posted earlier, but only just realised you'd sent them off. I'l let you know when they turn up....please let them turn up...please...please.. I'll be good... I won't fish for 'bows.. honest!!!
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.  ~John Steinbeck

Go To Front Page