News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Season end fly swap, everyone welcome.

Started by Steve, October 07, 2009, 01:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hans

Quote from: Steve on October 26, 2009, 11:32:29 PM
2 Sets of flies from Hans today
they are just brilliant
Steve
Glad they made it.
Cheers, Hans

Clan Ford

If I could ever get to a post office mine would be with you as well - thye are sat envoloped up waiting to go and have been for the past two weeks.  Work doesn't half get in the way of life....

Norm

superscot

QuoteAnother 2 sets in todays post
Aweman and Superscot
thanks lads these are great
Steve

Steve mind add

cheers

River Chatter

I'll have a fiver on me being last... any takers?  :P

haresear

Change of fly for me. I found that I have plenty of elk hair caddis in my stock box, so a dozen will be in the post tomorrow - it saves me tying, which I loathe.  :crap

Alex
Protect the edge.

haresear

Quote from: Steve on October 29, 2009, 08:58:16 PM
Alex its 15  :shock:
sorry to say
Steve

Aaagh. Please god help me find another three :)

Alex
Protect the edge.

River Chatter

Well that's my flies done. The early evening ones are ok, but then the red wine starts to kick in. If you're lucky you'll recieve a one or two glass fly and if you're unlucky four or five... hic. Will post tomorrow so it's anyone's guess when they'll arrive.  :?

River Chatter

Didn't get out to post the flies on Saturday, but they're in the post today! Now no cheating Steve, in fairness you'll need to select your fly using the lucky dip method... just don't impale yourself in the process!  

Edit: Forgot to say, my fly's a palmer verson of a teal, blue and silver - a good fly for me on bright days, especially towards the end of the season for some reason.  :)

thewaterbouys

Steve flies posted today recorded delivery. A wee hot arsed deer hair Sedge. :D

River Chatter

Nope, not a Bruiser. I'll post a pic when I get a minute.

Go To Front Page