News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Fly Swap

Started by Fishtales, July 27, 2005, 10:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lnelson20

Quote from: unclebooOh aye, I suppose every bugger on this forum will be wanting one.
Well the last bampot that could perform miracles like that was a joiner, no a bloody plumber :D
Ok Boo,it was worth a shot :lol:  :lol:
All the best
Chris.
c.nelson

stephen_oconnor

nope, i was just kidding on, i have an old one, with a winfield reel

Wildfisher

Box For The Flies

Right, I have got a fly box for Stephen?s flies. I bought this on ebay at a reasonable price and used the forum donations account to pay for it. This means everyone who has donated to the forum  has chipped in a wee bit for the  box.

When I get your flies, I will populate the box and send it to Stephen for his birthday present.

By the way, my own birthday is on December 20th, I don?t expect anything extravagant from you chaps, something like a Toyota Land Cruiser ( like Pearly?s) will do nicely  :lol:

Stephen,

when all the flies are in I will need your home address so I can send them off. Please make sure you get your parents permission to give this information. Let them know what is happening and they can have a look here on the forum to put their minds at rest that you are not in the clutches of a bunch of weirdos.  If they want to they can contact me by email.

Fishtales

Nice choice Fred.

As far as the Land Cruiser goes I PM'd you about that :)

To Stephens parents.

Anybody who goes wandering up hill, over moors through rivers, being eaten alive by midges, clegs and tics for fish that most people use for bait and then put them back has got to be a bit weird. I know what Fred means though, if you have concerns then we can set up a meeting with you and hand them over that way. I am sure you must live close to someone on the forum.
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

roberth

Count me in as well!

Wildfisher

Quote from: fishtalesI am sure you must live close to someone on the forum.

Sandy,  Not so sure that is a great idea. I recall Stephen mentioning  Port Glasgow, and I believe there are a lot of Celtic supporters down that way who have been  'disorientated'  by last nights result in the champions league qualifiers. It might not be safe to go down that way for several months yet.   That?s the beauty about Aberdeen, never have problems like that. :lol:

stephen_oconnor

its ok, my parents know i am a regular on this forum and richy sent me a few  flies a couple of months ago, so they know that you are decent guys
thanks a lot fred and to everyone participating.

as soon as i can i will be making a donation to this website for all the help i have received. i enjoy coming onto this forum and learning about the real fishing that people go for and cant wait until i can drive and be able to go for the "real fishing".

Wildfisher

Quote from: stephen_oconnor.....as soon as i can i will be making a donation to this website for all the help i have received.

Dinnae be daft laddie. Hell, I have two lads of my own so am well used to supplying tackle and poor quality fishing advice to teenagers.  :lol:  Don?t worry about donations, leave that to the mega-rich guys like Swithun, Allan, Sandy and the others.  :lol:

Wildfisher

Quote from: SwithunHello  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

Don? be shy Swithun, come on now. Multiple fishing holidays north of the border and away to Norway?  Wish to hell I?d studied accountancy now.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

stephen_oconnor

just so you all know it is lochs that i fish  and i don't think i will fish rivers for a while

Go To Front Page