News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Has Anyone Bought From This Guy?

Started by Wildfisher, September 20, 2010, 11:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

I was told about the site and the flies look great. I was wondering more about delivery. Reading  some of the rants on fly forums about some dealers taking forever  to deliver and not communicating effectively I like to check.

Inchlaggan

'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."

Clan Chief

My friend Tam bought a load of flies from this guy before we went to Loch Watten back in July. He did comment to me that he was happy the proptness of their arrival and the quality of the flies.
He has been at me to tie him a St Johns Heather fly just like the one on that site as the one he has left is a bit ragged and worn now.

bibio1

I would not compare anyone with the arse hole that lives 100 miles south. Still waiting on an order made in march.  FFS don't mention ARIFLY. I might pop in and see him on ma way up to the crask next week.
I have never spoke to anyone that can lie so much and in the knowledge he does not give a fuck.

excuse the language

As for caithness flees top trader.

Paul

goggs

My bro and i have bought a fair few flies from Neil @ caithness and weve had no issues with delivery times,and caught plenty o troots with them :D
Well recommended!!

Go To Front Page