News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Fly swap

Started by Steve, June 15, 2004, 10:29:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Quote from: pocamanMe too
I am adding my deer hair sedge pattern
pocaman
PS my tying skills are quite poor

OK, I?ll add the deadly pearly black spider, one of the best all rounders that even I catch fish on!

By the way my flies will all be the  good all round compromise of size 12.

Wildfisher

Right that?s my 10 flies tied. They will be posted tomorrow

Richy

Holy Feck,
I posted mine this morning and there were only six in the box. I will need to tie another few and post on.
Its Whitburn Gala Day tomorrow so it will be a day or so before the vice has its turn. Sorry lads.............!!!!

Richy

Richy

Machair spiders from the North, Ah cannie wait for the postie to come !!!

Richy

Wae all these new flees' the Avon won't know whats going on !!

Richy

Steve

Let me know if you have success, and we should only fish the incoming flees for the next wee while just to test them out !!!

Richy

Wildfisher

Quote from: pocamanSpent a couple of hours fishing the river
3 trout on the grey duster and 3 on Sandfly's deer hair emerger
pocaman

Which river was that Steve?

Wildfisher

Quote from: pocamanIts going to be hard to post these out so many great flies and all that space in my fly box

So Steve, the plot has been laid bare eh? What a  great way to get a big box of flies!   :lol:

Wish I had thought of it  :(

Richy

Glad to hear that the "Duster" worked for you Steve. Its a wee belter of a fly and It has magnetic qualities.
Can't wait for the new flees to arrive. Please do this again as It gets everyone talking and passes on great info to all us "Wild Uns".

All the best

Richy

Richy

Ah cannie wait for the postie to bring the "Cargo" to my door.  The annoying thing is that he disnae come till noon.
Work will have to wait on Thursday as I am desperate to throw these flees onto some water.
Many thanks to you Pocaman for getting this thing going and look forward to another one.

Many thanks

Richy

Wildfisher

Steve,

Thanks for organising this. Perhaps next time we should all also send  you  a SAE to save you the cost of postage and cut down on the work just a little?  These things do mount up!

Looking  forward to the next one!

Go To Front Page