News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Its that time again. Another fly swap!

Started by Steve, February 06, 2006, 02:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Quote from: Exerod

Thanks for the positve comments about the fly but don't get too excited, it was 17th and best one, I used the other 16 for practice!

That’s a relief!

I have had loads of PM’s urging me to ban you from future swaps for showing the rest of us up. Now that won’t be necessary.  :lol:

(just kidding)

lnelson20

Nae worries about the flies Richie,we all have hundreds of them :D good luck with the exam's,sure you will pass with flying colour's :D
All the best
Chris.
c.nelson

Ptinid

Finally got them finished - just got back last night from deepest somewhere south - honestly - I don't know where I was - about 2 hours south (ish) of Leeds.

They'll be in the post tomorrow, Steve!
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.  ~John Steinbeck

Richy

Boo,

Yer on,...........you took the words from ma mooth..........I can just imagine me in my new vessel dangling that cracker of a flee over a certain wee hill loch and there would be a stampede of troots trying to swally it  8)  8)

All the best

Richy

lnelson20

Go on Steve,send Richie the flees,it wisnae his fault he had to pull out at the last minute :cry: and he's alway's more than willing to tie us all a killer flee :D
All the best
Chris.
c.nelson

Richy

Cheers lads............. :D

All the best

Richy

Wildfisher

Quote from: RichyCheers lads............. :D

All the best

Richy

Only if you get a new hat though  :lol:

nant_fisher

Flees posted 1st class recorded delivery today :D . hope they make it in time and sorry for the delay in posting, they have been ready for ages and i just hadnt got of my arse to post them.
Adventure time

Ptinid

I'm trying out this picture facility. Here's the flies I've tied. The buggy things are tied with the same body as the Tandooris - a mix of red flashabou and dark claret seal fur.

I hope the fish like 'em!

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.  ~John Steinbeck

drumgerry

Really looking forward to getting everyone's flies from Steve and all!  My poor wee flee box needs a numbers boost and this'll be just the ticket.

Apologies to all getting my sad wee orangy jobs  :oops:  :lol:

Will defo post if/when one of the swappies catches me something.

Cheers

Gerry

Go To Front Page