News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Dying capes

Started by Lochan_load, November 12, 2014, 08:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pedropete

na nothing different mate, just need a wee bit, its so neat... seems to bring a richer color

pedropete

dabbling about in the dyepot this morning, chartreuse bronze mallard for funky wets/trads

Robbie

Lochan_load

Nice! You're making me jealous with the flies and dying. Done neither for a couple of months now and looks a distant hope at the moment. Getting work done on the house so I'm free come the new season!

Robbie

The joys of moving house, hope the works going well!

Lochan_load

Getting through it Robbie, all good, actually enjoying it  :shock:

pedropete

andy, i wondered where you were, better do it now and enjoy the fishing time. just messing about here cause ive bugger all else better to do hahah

pedropete

mixed dye job today on some half capes,loose hackles,deer hair and even some marabou, intense fresh colors in flu yellow,hulk green and amber..

Lochan_load

Marabou comes out well pete, that amber looks like it could be really useful. Would mix well with hotter oranges or with browns

pedropete

sorry andy don't know how I missed this one, ach yea its a shade rather than a  colour, i had a batch of amber on for other things and chucked in some bleached white marabou, like you say it,ll be good to mix up.

Go To Front Page