News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

A wee box for South Uist.

Started by Highlander, June 10, 2015, 06:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochan_load

I quite often strip my flies across a pool/bay before I leave especially if I've seen fish and they've  shown no interest anything else, usually out of frustration but occasionally it works!!

Cheers andy, I'll have another look at that advice when I'm back at the vice and not stuck in work  :x

Lochan_load

Yeah nice that, could muddle one up but might need to change the tail colour slightly but I'll see when I get home......yip still at work  :roll:

Lochan_load

Here we go, had to improvise slightly, speckled partridge instead of mallard and kinda peachy yellow for the tail, Howard's muddler 😉
[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

Quote from: Roobarb on June 28, 2015, 05:33:13 PM
Harold's not Howard's.

That was my idea of a joke andy  :roll:

Thanks, they're starting to come together, still take me a while but I'm a fussy bugger when I'm tying!

Highlander

" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

Highlander

Nemo me impune lacessit

Highlander

Everyone needs a back up box.
:roll:

Tight Lines

PS Box is by Caimore, a direct copy of a C& F one but at less than half the price & every bit as good.

Nemo me impune lacessit

rannoch raider

The old traditional bankers are there in force. I'd be happy to fish the contents of those two boxes on any Scottish loch. You've no excuses now !

corsican dave

very nice! I don't think you'd approve of my back-up box...... :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

rannoch raider

Size of a shoe box Dave ?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Go To Front Page