News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

not model making

Started by corsican dave, February 12, 2016, 11:35:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

this is a tie by a dutch guy, Martin Priyan Angnell. if you thought some of my patterns were progressive, his stuff really puts it into perspective. he's a class tyer and a very good angler
[attachimg=1]
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

rannoch raider

I don't know what to call that ! Feather jewellery art ?

Lochan_load

Incredibly hard to do but is it worth it? (from a fishing point of view)  :worms

corsican dave

i have to say that i agree with both of you, although the same argument could apply to articulated pike flies and trad salmon dressings (HUGE :worms  :lol:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Lochan_load

Haha I suspected that might be your response  :lol: amazing what we'll do to keep ourselves busy!

burnie

That'll catch fish............................

corsican dave

Quote from: Lochan_load on February 12, 2016, 01:00:33 PM
Haha I suspected that might be your response  :lol: amazing what we'll do to keep ourselves busy!
especially when you consider that my most successful pike fly is a foam ear plug on a hook with a twist of saddle-hackle  :roll:

rannoch raider

My Zane arrived this morning Dave, still had the plastic on the handle ! I'll be giving your earplug pattern a swim soon  :lol:

corsican dave

Quote from: rannoch raider on February 12, 2016, 02:39:52 PM
My Zane arrived this morning Dave, still had the plastic on the handle ! I'll be giving your earplug pattern a swim soon  :lol:
nice! i'll bet you're chuffed with that  :D

Lochan_load

Go To Front Page