News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Just a wonderful little object.

Started by bibio1, March 10, 2018, 07:07:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bibio1

Vaughan kindly made me a bobin holder. A thing of beauty.

Thanks Vaughan and another example of how good this forum is.

Billy

Lochan_load

I've only got one bobbin  :shock:

Great stuff Vaughan.

Crawhin

Definitely a thing of beauty, what a lovely job.

rannoch raider

Lovely bit of work. There could be a market for something like that somewhere not too far away ? :wink:

Bobfly

I can turn a few more of these if some folks would like one. The one for Paul has 13 holes, outer ring with 8 inner ring of 4 and 1 in the centre. Robbie has a smaller one with two rings of 4 and a centre hole gives 9.
Donation to the forum of £5 and send me a PM of your name and address. Your donations will be in place of some from me but I will pay the postage to you so I will have an outlay also. Tell me the type you want and if you prefer a shiny finish or a matt oiled finish. Paul's is matt which tends to be darker.
They will all be a wee bit different and do not put them in a hot place or the wood may crack ss it will have come out my "workshop" in the garage which is not as dry as indoors.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Robbie

Wasn't expecting this when I saw Vaughan yesterday, but what a great surprise. They really are beautiful and very handy.

Donation jaunt made.

Bobfly

Right place at the right time Robbie!!  :D  You have the Mark1 from when I was having a trial so I thought to take it on Saturday.

rannoch raider

That's a very kind offer Vaughan. I would love one like Pauls so what about I transfer you a tenner to your account and you can take the postage cost from that and donate the rest ?
Cheers
Jim

Bobfly

I am happy to stay with the £5 offer Jim. You send me a note of your details and I'll get on the lathe this week.

Go To Front Page