News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Poor Peter Ross

Started by Wildfisher, September 15, 2004, 09:10:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peter Ross for or against

For
7 (50%)
Against
7 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: September 15, 2004, 01:31:03 AM

Wildfisher

Allan,  I should cast a vote for John here too as he is not on line? He  has never had an offer on the Peter Ross either. Aye, you?re right mate, there are loads of flies  I have caught sod all on, the Daiwl Bach or whatever the hell its called being another,

Strange though that the only place I have had  a fish on the PR was Lovely Loch Meadie.

Now you must  remember that that loch  :  Carrie  -  1,  Cargill  - nil,  Liddle  -  nil.   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wildfisher

Quote from: Allan LiddleCheck it out.  I'm now a GRAND forum troot catcher! :D   Wonder where i can go from here?

The next step is ?Super Hero Forum Troot Catcher?, but you?ll  need 200 posts to graduate

I was thinking about adding another rank for 500 posts. Any suggestions for a name?

Zulu

Quite simply worst fly ever!Never even had an offer on one.

Richy

Never had much on it myself but hey that goes for nothing  :oops:  :oops:

Richy

Wildfisher

Wildfisher

Quote from: ArdbegDon't like the Alexandria?  Another poll I think :wink:
Well Allan looks as if the voting was rigged for sure, but I'll give it a bit more of an outing next year, or maybe for the stockie bashing this year.  Be honest now, it's probably newely stocked rainbows that you have your "success" with :lol:

Ardbeg

Ardbeg, you are right enough, I have seen Allan?s box and  the Peter Ross is  sitting next to the Okay Dokay.  :lol:

Thanks for sending the flies up to the Crask by the way. They even caught some troots and I gave  a few to Swithun!

Go To Front Page