News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Lets See Your Mess???

Started by Havtafish, February 07, 2007, 11:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haresear

Mike, I would just move in there :D
(No pun intended).

Alex
Protect the edge.

Traditionalist

Quote from: haresear on February 09, 2007, 06:13:13 PM
Mike, I would just move in there :D
(No pun intended).

Alex

Hmmm...  It is rumoured that Bill Gates is tearing his hair out, because his dream of a "paper-less" world has suffered a severe setback. Microsoft developers are said to be working overtime on a method for wiping their arses on a Vista lap-top.

Several people who maintained this was the best use for a Vista lap-top anyway, were fired on the spot!

( No they weren?t!. I just made it up! :)  )

TL
MC

Wildfisher

The nerve centre  :D

[attachimg=1]

nant_fisher

That one of them things that slow down guitar riffs and stuff i see coming from that marshal?
Adventure time

Traditionalist

Positively pristine!  :)

What?s that suspicious looking pot on the right?  You aren?t sniffing glue are you? :)

( Try burning seal fur mixed with Hare?s ears, and a drop of cellire clear fine! )

TL
MC

Traditionalist

Quote from: uncleboo on February 10, 2007, 11:31:48 PM
Mike, it's actually a tin of Barbour wax, which, to my mind, makes great dubbing wax!
Quote( Try burning seal fur mixed with Hare?s ears, and a drop of cellire clear fine! )
Yep, they all find their way into my roll ups too :D

Finally!!!!!!  Another true connoisseur !  :)

TL
MC

scotfly

My little boudoir.

Been tying a few different things, a good tidy is in order.

Traditionalist

Very nice set-up!  Do you use a normal tungsten desk lamp?  I had one very similar to that, anglepoise as I recall, but it got very hot, and was difficult to adjust etc.

I found a very nice low voltage halogen lamp with a reflector plate etc. Fully adjustable and EASILY!  The head rotates 360? if desired. I will see if I can find one on the web and add the URL here. It really made a big difference for me. Was not expensive either.

Could not find the exact one, but it is very similar to this;
http://www.thelightingsuperstore.co.uk/product.asp?productid=19062

TL
MC

scotfly

Thanks Mike. I've tried all kinds of lighting and always return to the one shown, Anglepoise lamp with daylight simulation bulb. It's fairly easy to adjust and  doesn't get too hot. I've tried halogen lighting before, but I find the light a little too harsh for my liking. Thanks for the link though.

Go To Front Page