News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Lets See Your Mess???

Started by Havtafish, February 07, 2007, 11:39:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Chief

Bloody Hell !!! that's some set up scotfly. Very nice could I also mention that I am very envious. :)

haresear

QuoteBloody Hell !!! that's some set up scotfly. Very nice could I also mention that I am very envious

What do you suppose is in all those drawers? Bananas? :)

Alex
Protect the edge.

scotfly

Quote from: haresear on February 12, 2007, 12:23:01 AM
QuoteBloody Hell !!! that's some set up scotfly. Very nice could I also mention that I am very envious

What do you suppose is in all those drawers? Bananas? :)

Alex

They're me underwear drawers.  :lol:

My previous fly tying room, before I moved to Engl En a less civilised country, was a small walk-in cupboard. My next one will be my sons bedroom, that's if he will hurry up and get out! I mean he was 16 October I've kept him long enough.

haresear

[quoteThey're me underwear drawers.][/quote]

Ah so they are your drawers drawers then  :lol:

Alex
Protect the edge.

shanksi

Great looking set up Dennis.Puts Josh and my pile of materials on the dining room table to shame. :D 

shanksi

The General

Scotfly

My wife just seen the fotie of yer superdooperflytyingarea.  Sed excellent.
I have to tidy mine up every Saturday morning whether it needs it or not
or its down the hoover with the lot.
How many fly boxes do you have.  Does it sometimes no get confusing, what fly
to use.
Will post mine sometime after I've tidied it up or there will be nothing to show unless
a picture of the hoover will suffice.

Davie

scotfly

I've got something like 21 fly boxes Davie, Trout, Seatrout and Salmon flies. The trout are separated into types of fly.. Drys, nymphs, traditional, etc.
I'm never confused as to what fly to use, the fish however appear to be frequently confused by my choice of fly.  :?

The General

This is it post Saturday clean up or its down the hoover.   Most stuff stored under
neath the table so she cannot see it.

Davie

Ptinid

Here's mine. Interesting the number of guitars appearing in people's pics. Mine are all in other places!

It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.  ~John Steinbeck

scotfly

Quote from: Ptinid on February 26, 2007, 11:03:47 AM
Here's mine. Interesting the number of guitars appearing in people's pics. Mine are all in other places!

Hmm Ptinid, I deduce from your picture (takes puff from Sherlock Holmes pipe) that (takes another puff) You are...

1 - A production tier... Two vices
2 - Tie small flies... Two Microscopes.
3 - Are a cross dresser ...Pink desk  :shock:
4 - Either suffer from piles or are very old, or both! ... Cushion on chair  :lol:

So you're a retired fly dressing,cross dressing production tier with small flies and piles.  :freeked

Am I right?  :lol:

Go To Front Page