News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Henrys Game Spider

Started by thewaterbouys, June 14, 2007, 05:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thewaterbouys

Thread   olive
Hook kammasan 12
Body mix 21 slf hares ear                                   
Rib Black Peacock pearly
Pinch of light Deers hair on top of hook       
Hackle Partridge

Also can be tied with a Olive or Black Hackle works good too.
olives working best at the moment.

sandyborthwick

Henry, hows best to fish this fast or fairly slow? and does it go well in big wave conditions?
Thanks.

Sandy B.O.

Fishtales

...and why isn't it in the fly database? :)
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

thewaterbouys

Sorry Sandy
                    Made a total mess of it tried to send picture with tying,then noticed it was in the wrong thread, :? tried to delete the whole thing but that did not work. :?  Got some good pictures of my flies on the computer just got to work out how to send them. I would love to share them, just new and useless with computer  :?,even down loaded resizer used it must have got it wrong no picture :shock:I bet its somthing simple.  " I, ME"

Henry From thewaterbouys

thewaterbouys

Hi Sandy B.O

I was retreaving it fast with a longish pull on the tube. You are restricted to how far you can pull your line back, not like a boat.
Recently i have been changing from fast slow a mix Figure of 8 and catching well.
          Henry thewaterbouys :D

sandyborthwick

Thanks Henry, will try a tying before the weekend and give it ago on the moors - sounds like it could be a winner there as well. If you get the pics sorted I'll have a gander and see exactly how you pull it all together.

Sandy B.O.

P.S. presume the lad has defrosted fine from Lochindorb at least the adults had some antifreeze.

thewaterbouys

Hi Sandy

He has defrosted since Lochindorb and is looking forward to another outing.
Henry the Waterbuoys

Go To Front Page