News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Time for another fly swap?

Started by Steve, March 15, 2005, 08:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lnelson20

Received your address Steve,get the flies out tommorow,thank's again :D
Chris.
Keep tying lads.
Look north.
c.nelson

Ptinid

Think I'll pass on this round - I seem to have missed this - and don't want too many more flies to have to be tied  :roll:

But count me in for the next one!
It has always been my private conviction that any man who pits his intelligence against a fish and loses has it coming.  ~John Steinbeck

lnelson20

Steve,missus sent the flies today,no real theme from me i'm afraid,a bit stereotype,surface film beetle[dry]and black half hog that did well for me last season.Sorry about the finish on the hog's[head]eyes not what they used to be,and that's my excuse and i'm sticking to it.... :shock:  :D
Hope they at least catch a few fish for somebody :D cheer's.
Keep tying lads.
Look north.
Chris.
c.nelson

marka

Can you drop me a pm with your address Steve. It was on my old machine. Should have made a note really :oops: .

marka

Steve, any chance you can add the flies being tied next to the tiers name in your original post, so we know who has tied what. I wouldn't like anyone else to get the blame for mine :oops: .

lnelson20

Steve,glad the flies arrive safely as i know there has been a few anxious moments in the past,tier's name next to the flies,thats my credibility knackered :oops:  :lol: Thank's again.
Keep tying lads
Look north.
Chris.
c.nelson

Clan Chief

F A O Pocaman. I've had the flu this week so i'll need to gey tying tonight and tomorrow and I  should get those flies to ya monday or Tuesday. Sorry for the delay.

marka

All done. Should get them away tomorrow.

marka

Flies are in post. You should get them tomorrow Steve. Sid has metioned a trip up to Cow Green next Friday, weather permitting, if you fancy it.

lnelson20

Steve,read some articles in the past about Cow Green,look's a nice big remote water,they say you can walk for miles without hardly seeing another sole.Ithink it's right that a lot of fisher's walk round to where a certain river run's in and the fishing here is supposed to be a hotspot,if i remember correctly,Hope you have a good day :D
Keep tying lad's
Look north.
Chris.
c.nelson

Go To Front Page