News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Time for another fly swap?

Started by Steve, March 15, 2005, 08:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Quote from: uncleboo
One risks being flamed and possible banishment from this site

Uncle,

Orange fritz then was it?  :lol:    Or perhaps it was oor Allan?s fav. ?The Okay Dokay? ( in Hibbie colours of course)   :biglaugh;

Clan Chief

FAO Pocaman. My flies for the swap are in the post .

Wildfisher

Quote from: unclebooMuch worse than that, Fred :D , well at least according to certain opinion polls :wink:

Not Mr Ross !!!!   :lol:

Clan Chief

Received my flies today , they are great. I Particularly like the beetle type thingy and the deer hair sedge type pattern , Who tyed these? they are fantastic.Thanks to everyone who contributed to the swap.  :D

lnelson20

Quote from: Clan ChiefReceived my flies today , they are great. I Particularly like the beetle type thingy and the deer hair sedge type pattern , Who tyed these? they are fantastic.Thanks to everyone who contributed to the swap.  :D
The beetle type thingy could possibly be mine if it has rubber leg's,based on another pattern that has been going on for over twenty years,I.E,me on a saturday night :lol:  :lol: The deer hair thingy could possibly be mine also,a sparse winged thingy with holographic cheek's.Thank's for the vote of confidence,i certainly need it,and if i have made a mistake everyone,please except my deepest appologese for being so vain :oops:  :lol:  :lol: Look forward to your flies chief,as well as everyone else's,hope to receive them for the weekend when they will get a right good dooking :shock:And thanks to Steve for yet again taking the time to arrange all of this,no doubt i speak for us all when i say it is very much appreciated :D
Keep tying lads
Look north.
Chris.
c.nelson

lnelson20

Received the flies today Steve,they are all excellent :D and i will certainly give them all a swim this weekend.Who tied the little olive nymph,certainly looks a killer :D And me and my big heid :lol: dont think the the deer hair fly actually is mine :oops: lovely little fly and well tied as they all are,look's like the tying's coming on well Swithun,give your wee partridge jobbly a good soaking on sunday :D Cheers lads.
Chris.
c.nelson

marka

Flies arrived yesterday but I'm busy, unfortunately, fitting a new bathroom suite, so it could be a while before I get to try them out.
The quality of all the flies are superb and I'm sure they'll pick up some troot for me.
I'm embarrased to say the olive baetis is mine :oops: . Although credit must be given to Peter Gathercole as it comes from his Bible.
Many thanks for arranging this Steve. When's the next one :shock: .

Richy

Getting worried as mine are not here yet   :cry:  :cry:

All the best

Richy

rabbitangler

Same as you Richy but they arrived today. Nice set of flies lads thanks

Peter :lol:

Richy

Arrived today so much happiness !!!

I'll try them out at Loch Ba at the weekend  :D  :D

Some crackin flies there lads, thanks for taking part  8)  8)

All the best

Richy

Go To Front Page