News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Season end fly swap.

Started by Steve, October 07, 2008, 12:29:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paulr

Finally completed and posted off my flees. 33 wee flashback nymphs,very scruffy and poorly tied,but trout and grayling love them.
Also included a set of pike flies for the auction.They are pretty basic,but all are tried and tested patterns which catch fish.They might be useful for a forum member who is just starting out fly fishing for pike.

Cheers

Paul

Fishtales

Steve

Flies posted today , recorded delivery. There is a letter in the box with the flies so you know they are mine :)

What a job I had to get them done. Tenerife for a week, came home and stripped a bedroom for decorating, fried the motherboard on my main computer (I think, it might be the processor or the graphics card but haven't had time to look), stripped down the computer work station so that it can be moved and lifted a carpet so the carpet fitter can lay the new carpet on Thursday. Roll on Christmas :)
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Scotaidh

Sorry mine are gonna be a bit late, I will post them off on monday, sorry for holding everyone up.

sandyborthwick

I think I'm going to treat mself to nice new wee flybox - I'm calling it - the FFF Forum Free Flies. I'll use these patterns as a priority bound to up my catch rate with so many bankers :D.

Steve will need a bottle just to keep him from insanity :lol:.

Sandy B.O.

haresear

I eventually got around to posting mine. Sorry for being so late, chaps.

Alex
Protect the edge.

haresear

QuoteAlex, your superb flies arrived today

:roflmao

Alex
Protect the edge.

Malcolm

Steve, have mine arrived yet?

Malcolm
There's nocht sae sober as a man blin drunk.
I maun hae goat an unco bellyfu'
To jaw like this

Malcolm

Steve,

If mine haven't arrived tomorrow, I'll send you the details, they often take a little longer from here compared to Glasgow but they should have arrived by now.

Malcolm
To jaw like this

Malcolm

Steve,

I cast to rising fish with these, The Edie variant in the Fly database is often my other fly although sometimes I use it in conjunction with a mayfly nymph. They were tied for fishing on Shin, Ghriam and Merkland and when the mayfly are really on there plenty of targets!

To jaw like this

rabbitangler

Quote from: wee bri on December 19, 2008, 11:30:46 AM
Steve,
The flies from the swap arrived this morning :D.
Thanks everyone for your flies.
Special thanks to you too Steve for organising this.
Cheers all.

wee bri.

I'll second all of that :D :D

:allhail

Steve

Marry christmas

Peter

Go To Front Page