News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Fly Auction For Good Cause?

Started by Wildfisher, October 27, 2012, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inchlaggan

My flees have been delivered, I have also revised my offer to make a fly box to the winning bidder's design- only because this would delay the deliver of the completed lot and the with the speed at which this auction is proceeding that would constitute and unnecessary delay.
There is now a box of mine in Admin's steely grasp- he'll advise you of his intentions I am sure.
'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."

scotfly

The flies will be tied this weekend and posted soon as.
Can I have an address to send them to Fred.

scotfly

5 of these ready for posting. Sorry the pictures not great, I forgot to set the white balance!  :roll:

Malcolm

I have my flies ready to go. I decided to change my selection from 5 Clyde style flies to 5 favourite Clyde flies which I think have got more chance of getting used. Could I have anaddress please

Thanks
There's nocht sae sober as a man blin drunk.
I maun hae goat an unco bellyfu'
To jaw like this

Wildfisher

Excellent stuff gentlemen.  The generosity and dedication of  our members never ceases to amaze me.  :D

Troot

Fred, just  noticed this thread-is your box now full? Let me know if you still have space.cheers, Tom.

Wildfisher

I have received most of your flies and I must say I am impressed with the standard of tying.

You guys really are the best!

All the flies received are marked  ***    in the list of tiers names in the first post of the thread.

No great rush for the others, just when you can please.

scoobyscott

Just noticed this thread  :( I normally just browse this forum now and again but if its not too late wouldn't mind contributing. If theres still time I'll knock up some Dhe or klinks tomorrow. Let me know cheers, Scott

Wildfisher

Just an update on this. It has not been forgotten. With my moving, having to count the vast amount of money I got etc   :lol:    it has been delayed and I am still waiting on a few batches of flies to arrive.  There is no rush anyway. Good things are better savoured slowly.  :D

Wildfisher

By the way, thanks to all the members who offered additional flies. I think we probably have enough to fill the box, but will keep that option open if it's OK with you.  :D

Go To Front Page