News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Salmon rod and reel, nearly new!

Started by Lochan_load, December 07, 2015, 07:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lochan_load

Having a clear out, trying not to hold onto stuff I really don't need!
I have for sale a wychwood truefly SLA salmon fly rod, it's a 14 footer rated 9/10. Nice looking rod in a sort of Matt red wine colour. It's been used 4 times and is minted. Only selling because My wife wants to get me a new one for xmas  :D. It comes with a Cordura tube that houses the 4 sections separately and is handier to cart around than my trout rod, would take £100 and £10 for delivery. Picture shows the nice blank colour.
[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

Also got this airflo enigma m3 reel for sale rated 9/11. Bought at the same time as the rod and used 4 times, completely unmarked and appears as new. Plain black and functional but a decent click drag, same drag set up as a hardy ultralite, is set up left handed but easily changeable to right. I got it for £60 in a sale and would take £30 plus a fiver delivery. If anyone want the rod and reel together then I would drop the delivery charge for the reel.
[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

The backside!
[attachimg=1]

Lochan_load

Ok I'd rather sell this than have it kicking about so I'll take £110 for the rod and reel delivered! Treat yourself....you know it makes sense!

zeolite

Schrodinger's troots pictured above.

Lochan_load

It did, to a pal at work a couple of years ago  :lol:
If it's helpful I was in Glasgow angling centre today and they are selling that rod for £100

Go To Front Page