News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

wot, still no trout...?!!

Started by corsican dave, September 04, 2011, 09:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsican dave

steam braised medallions of pollack with thyme and lemon :8)

recipe courtesy of huge (once again). pollack from tarbat ness, east coast. fly, of course.

hopefully the beer is more to the taste of the politically inclined :wink:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

superscot

Could go that right now  :lol: :lol: :lol:

tomcatin

It was sounding so good until the presentation ........ square plates thats so 1990's Masterchef chic  :makefun

Actually sounds and looks scrumptious!
Sadly my 7' 5 weight that killed fascists is deceased!

So in respect and in memorium, PLEASE DONATE TO AND SUPPORT THE WILD FISHING FORUM

Wildfisher

Right that's it!  I'm taking up sea fishing.

Sod C&R.    :D

corsican dave

Quote from: tomcatin on September 05, 2011, 12:24:08 AM
It was sounding so good until the presentation ........ square plates thats so 1990's Masterchef chic  :makefun

:lol: yeah, but the round ones are a ghastly rainbow colour that detracts from the food.... :roll: i'll tell the wife you were impressed! (with the plates, that is. cooking is by yours truly..)

btw; heard an ugly rumour that huge (fearnley-whittingstall) has gone all veggie :shock: what's that all about?

Quote from: admin on September 06, 2011, 08:38:33 PM
Right that's it!  I'm taking up sea fishing.

Sod C&R.    :D
told ya' fred! :8)
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Wildfisher

Quote from: corsican dave on September 06, 2011, 08:40:35 PM
told ya' fred! :8)

Come on Dave play the game, please stop posting all these delicious looking  sea fish meals.  I'm hoping to lose weight, that's why I fish  for trout - no one eats them surely, they taste like over boiled nothingness.    :lol:

corsican dave

sorry, Fred. i'll stop now. honest...  :lol:

Go To Front Page