News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Shakespeare Fly Lines

Started by Wildfisher, July 29, 2005, 10:53:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen_oconnor

yep, a little dear in some areas but usually ok with me, also, gives me a ten percent discount usually as i am in the local angling club

lnelson20

Going to invest in one of these myself :D
All the best lad's
Chris.
c.nelson

godspeed

Dont know if its a bit too late for you lads buying a line but the shop at Rutland get Shakespeare to make them lines ie;Worcestershire for ?15 squids.+p+p
I can recommend them Ive had three over the years they have been doing them for  while.

http://www.rutlandfishing.com/product_subcategory.asp?cat=Fly%20Lines&subcat=Rutland%20Fishing%20Fly%20Lines

Wildfisher

Aye,

Shakespeare make better lines than most think! The most celebrated line at the moment seems to be the ?Snowbee XS?. Rumour has it,  it is manufactured by none other than  Shakespeare!   :lol:

ChildOfTheMist

I received a Worcestershire WF7 floater free from Trout Fisherman magazine.

I don't know if the offer is still running, (I'll try to find out) but the line is given as a free gift for subscribing.

I won't have a chance to try out the line before next weekend, but it looks and feels excellent. Another forum has been full of praise for the Worcestershire - (can the English no' find simpler names for their counties? :D ).

Offer is still on - have a look here

Wildfisher

Quote from: JediHelp ma boab C.O.T.M. ye'll gie Fred an apopelexy , mentioning Troot Fisherman and a link wie a scabby *%?"bow , crivens jings whitever next. :lol:

Regards

Jim

Dinnae be daft noo Jim. Even I would buy ?troot fisher? if I was a getting free line!  :shock:   Remember   I ?ve lived in Aberdeen area for 20 odd years!  :)   Crivins, even the mag. could be put tae some use wi? a bit o? imagination.   :wink:  Like lining the budgie?s cage for instance!  :lol:

Go To Front Page