News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Any Good??

Started by stephen_oconnor, July 30, 2005, 04:17:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Hard to say without seeing it. 65 litres is big enough and at 10 quid you cannot really go wrong. Worth a shot I would say. It just depends on the build quality and if it is gong to last for more than a few trips.

lnelson20

This is the rucksack i use for my all nighter's Steven,actually just returned this minute from a mountain loch using it, :D Don't know a lot about rucksack's really :? but i find this one perfectly comfortable,even with a heavy load[as i had at the hill loch]paid more than a tenner for mine :shock: so at this price i would consider it a extremely good buy :D
All the best
Chris.
c.nelson

lnelson20

Quote from: lnelson20This is the rucksack i use for my all nighter's Steven,actually just returned this minute from a mountain loch using it, :D Don't know a lot about rucksack's really :? but i find this one perfectly comfortable,even with a heavy load[as i had at the hill loch]paid more than a tenner for mine :shock: so at this price i would consider it a extremely good buy :D
All the best
Chris.
Fred mentions would it last more than a few trip's,been using mine regularly for two year's[and it's usually a heavy load :shock: ]and it's still in perfect nick :D
All the best
Chris.
c.nelson

stephen_oconnor

i think i'll definitely buy it as soon as i get the money

lnelson20

Quote from: stephen_oconnori think i'll definitely buy it as soon as i get the money
Nice one Steven :D
All the best
Chris.
c.nelson

Wildfisher

Quote from: Swithun
Quote from: stephen_oconnori think i'll definitely buy it as soon as i get the money

What a great attitude.  My wife would definitely approve, Stephen.  Lesson for me to learn:  wait until you have the money before buying....  :lol:  I seem to remember those days when I was young enough that there weren't a zillion people always trying to make it very easy to borrow...

Aye, when I were lad we used to get up 3 hours ?fore we went tae bed and go fishin? wi? bit o? string and bent pin on end o? tree branch. Aye we had it tough.   :lol:

Go To Front Page