News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Ebay

Started by superscot, September 10, 2005, 01:34:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superscot

anyone bought anything from the above ....did notice some cheap fly lines going over the last few days .....feed back please

Wildfisher

I bought the fly box for the fly swap we did a few weeks back. Have seen these lines and bit on a few of them, new got them though. Just decide what your maximum bid  is at the start and don?t shift from it.  Also check the sellers feedback.

rabbitangler

I have bought a number of items from ebay, including my float tube, can't fault it so far. It operates very much on trust and so far I have had no problems  :D
Peter

johnsd

I?ve bought lots (wife says too much) from e-bay, research your item on the web sometimes it?s cheaper going to the angling shops but if I get good quality from a seller I usually go back also look ahead a week if you think an item is too dear it may be coming back round again I find that with fly tying gear .
yer going where

Monkeyboab

Il second Fergie on that I,ve bought quite a few rapalas off ebay, most for bout half price they are in the shops. Always price your lures beforehand and then remember the postage is ontop of what your bid is! Never had any problems with it. Happy bidding!

Bob

Go To Front Page