News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Very best breathable waders - reinforced knees and seat?

Started by clements47, November 29, 2012, 12:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alancrob

QuoteOh, and the shop?  'Country Life' in Embra.

Probably the same man that sold me the Loop waders a few years ago. No extra guarantee as such, just " any problems with wader or boost - just bring them back". 4 years - no problems.

As you say, honest and knowledgeable. And well priced!

A.

Otter Spotter

Quote from: Ythanjoe on March 12, 2013, 09:40:37 PM
Just read this thread and may have missed something but wondering why the orvis waders were not simply returned to orvis, they usualy replace wear and tear as experienced here, with new, no questions asked. After all, ( in my opinion) you have to some degree paid for this level of service when buying the product first time round :D Another vote for diver dave from me btw.... did a good job of my simms neoprenes last year.

Joe I'm not sure but I think that the wader guarantee is different from the lifetime on the rods? I am awaiting my orvis silver labels to come back from Diver Dave. They are 4 (hard) seasons old and needed to be repaired or replaced. I sent them to Dave as I wouldnt have the brass neck to take them back to orvis and demand a new pair given the abuse they have taken. 4 season though aint too bad and I got them half price in a sale in the first place.
I goosed a helios on the propeller of a leven boat 7 pieces it ended up in, I took that back and had it replaced 2 days later.
I used to be a surrealist but now I'm just fish.

Go To Front Page