News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Gear Never To Be Seen Dead With

Started by Wildfisher, February 19, 2006, 01:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fierybroon

Everything from Buddie Rich(hows that for auld)and Frank Sinatra to Sex pistols and the Mad Caddies :twisted:

Fierybroon

Richy

Steve's hat is just like mine but his has flaps............. :shock:  :shock:

All the best

Richy

PS Fred and Bandee............dinnae you start sookin in wae me.......I'm still in the huff........... :cry:  :cry:

I'll have you know that my hat is an original "Barcelona FC" cap from Espania...........bought by me over there !!!

Well let me tell you.............I will make it my life's work to find the most outrageous baseball cap for the next trip !!!

All the best

Richy

PS I bet they wouldnae slate me for my hat on the "Other Forum"  :wink:  :wink:

beaniboy67

i must wear womenas underwear  :lol:

i like ma furry russian effort in winter but when the suns shining i wear my gangsta waterproof sage basebaw cap (lifetime guarantee)  :P

im 30 now tho so i might have to get a aussie hat like the one pictured.ive also got an auld fashione paw broon bonnet right enuff.They are fashionable again so bought it.

i can be now be trendy and look auld and traditional at the same time without anyone kenning any different :D

drumgerry

Speakin of hats - here's me thinkin I'm going to be well cool as well as protecting my poor wee baldy napper with this for the new season

Only ?12 aff Ebay.  And nae comments if I turn up at a Stravaig wi this on!  If you're good you can all join ma homies!

Gerry :lol:  :lol:

Wildfisher

Quote from: zeoliteStop jiving me with that cosmik debris!

Ian, so you’re the “Mystery Man”

Now is that a real poncho or is that a sears poncho?  :lol:

ten boaber

Next you will tell me not to wear my leesure suit on the Stravaigs!

ten boaber

And another thing... what's the forums thoughts on youngsters fishing with their i-pods? ( Thats tiny tiny weee portable gramaphones withoot wind up handles for the aulder duffers on the site :twisted: )

Fierybroon

Ah must be yinger than ah thocht!I use one o they new fangled mp3 players,ahn nae valves in sicht,braw :lol:

Go To Front Page