News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Airflo PS Series

Started by glen morgan, March 24, 2006, 12:51:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

glen morgan

I,ve been thinking about getting an Airflo PS or TS Series fly rod, but have never actually seen one (ebay excluded) to see what there like, I was wondering if anyone has one or has tried one, theres loads on ebay but some people are bidding retail prices

lnelson20

Glasgow Angling centre selling all airflo PS series fly rod's for 42.50 plus VAT at 17 per cent,phone for availability.
All the best
Chris.
c.nelson

Wildfisher

Jim,

Knocking airflo seems to have become a national sport. I have never tried their rods.

Wildfisher

Glen,

What Davy says is spot on. There are  only two ways I would buy a rod now. Try   it first  or  by recommendation by someone I can trust. Some rods are just so shite it is untrue. Even different models in the same range can be very different. Honestly, nip up to GAC or  somewhere close by and have a play with a few models. I believe you can try them out there?  My biggest criticism of most rods I try is that they feel like clothes poles. It's one thing them being stiff, but they  have  to have some feel too. For our type of fishing long casting is not required often, so I would say  don't sacrifice feeling for power.

glen morgan

thanks for the feedback guys,i,m not going to buy one before i get the chance to try it first, made that mistake before, i,ve not got a particular rod in mind its just the price of airflo could make them first choice if i like them

Go To Front Page