News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Pink Salmon Invade Fly Fishing Forums

Started by Wildfisher, August 02, 2017, 06:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

As with all topics on FFF it's no longer about the original subject. It's all about bickering, one-upmanship,  ego and sanctimonious bullshit;  all from the usual suspects who ruin every topic on what should be the best UK forum on the net.  :roll:

Laxdale

Quote from: admin on August 03, 2017, 08:54:08 AM
The Norwegian chap's input was good, but he soon got fed up and lost the will to live after Mr Angry accused him of trolling. That guy appears to have a serious and possibly dangerous  personality disorder.  :lol:

I exchanged a few messages with the Norwegian bloke. A really nice guy, he knows what he is talking about and thought he was doing Tangled a favour by telling him how it is.

Wildfisher

I was on it before I started this one - must have been 2001 - 2002. It was an old proboards forum run by a guy called Simon I think. It was always a bit of a bear pit, but when these commercial feckwits took it over it was the beginning of the end. It has just got worse and worse, little more than a platform  for sad losers with chips the size of Argyll on their shoulders to bitch and moan.  Guys like Scratch were brutal but intelligent, they have  all gone.

Robbie

Slowly working my way through some of that thread.

Quite funny when someone obviously cant keep track of his multiple logins.

Wildfisher

Up in the Highlands and Islands there is little else to do in the long dark winter.  :lol:

SoldierPmr

Can some one sum it up for some one who hasn't got the time to read 30+ pages of tangled and Alan?

Many thank  :8)

corsican dave

Quote from: admin on August 04, 2017, 09:27:23 PM
Up in the Highlands and Islands there is little else to do in the long dark winter.  :lol:
so what's your excuse down in sunny angus?  :lol:

Quote from: SoldierPmr on August 04, 2017, 10:23:09 PM
Can some one sum it up for some one who hasn't got the time to read 30+ pages of tangled and Alan?

Many thank  :8)

i could probably do it in one word, Liam. and i've not even bothered to look!  :wink:
If people don't occasionally walk away from you shaking their heads, you're probably doing something wrong - John Gierach

Go To Front Page