News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

where is the decency

Started by loch coulter, September 06, 2017, 02:10:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loch coulter

up the club loch on saturday afternoon and came off water at 6pm, left my greys rod and tube in boat by mistake and did not realise i had done so until Monday morning, shot up to loch and no sign of rod, there were 3 people out on the sunday so one of them has got the rod for certain, they could have left a note in the returns book about finding the rod but whoever found it intends to keep it, makes me really sad that someone could do this to another club member. :x :x

johnny boy

Have you tried the club secretary, the guys that fished it may not know how to get hold of you.

You could also enquire as to who was fishing there so you could contact them to see if they have any idea about what may have happened to it.....

Highlander

Do they not have to sign the book when arriving at water?. Failing that club secretary as Jonnny Boy said should know who & where they are by their names. Still early days the may well be trying to contact someone. Don't jump the gun. Good luck
Tight Lines
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

loch coulter

Quote from: Highlander on September 06, 2017, 03:02:41 PM
Do they not have to sign the book when arriving at water?. Failing that club secretary as Jonnny Boy said should know who & where they are by their names. Still early days the may well be trying to contact someone. Don't jump the gun. Good luck
Tight Lines
loch convener has been contacted and looking into the matter, only 3 fishing the next day so think maybe one of them has found it.their names are in the book so i am quite hopeful but if they have found it they could have left word in the book

Highlander

Yes you would think so. I am sure it will be resolved. Would be a bit silly keeping a guys rod if one of them indeed took it. Let us know how you got on.
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

loch coulter

Not sad anymore, rod has been found and "DOES" show that the majority are decent people :D

Wildfisher

SoldierPmr

Excellent news I was ecstatic when I found my old multi in the river.

johnny boy

good news indeed, just in time for a final fling.

Go To Front Page