News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

£1000 Trout rods

Started by Highlander, September 15, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnny boy

I hope the new poker catches you a few nice troots, you have done your homework for the rod and I am sure you will enjoy it (just bring summit with more backbone when you call up next time) 😁

Don't let Iain near it...

Wildfisher

The only thing that is important about any purchase - fly rod or otherwise - is the buyer is happy.  :D

Bobfly

There is also the self delusion that men are not impulse buyers .........  :8)
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Inchlaggan

The biggest delusion is that having fallen for the sales talk and parted with a considerable amount of cash, you can take yourself down to the water and immediately land a fly like a feather, on a sixpence of you choosing, fifty yards away.

You can't.

The reverse is true, if you can already do that, it may well be worth investing in an expensive rod, as you know what you need.
'til a voice as bad as conscience,
rang interminable changes,
on an everlasting whisper,
day and night repeated so-
"Something hidden, go and find it,
Go and look beyond the ranges,
Something lost beyond the ranges,
Lost and waiting for you,
Go."

bibio1

I have just had a rod built. It was on Etsy and tanaiwa was the seller.  Just put in reel seat. The blanks on this site are amazing. I bought the 10ft 2wt and the 3wt. I've cast most and fished most but these rods are astounding.

Lochan_load

That's where I got all my components paul, I toyed with the blanks but eventually went for the Harrison. Good to know because the rods/blanks are reasonable. Anyways have you not got enough rods?  :lol:

bibio1

Has a woman ever got enough shoes?

Fishtales

Quote from: bibio1 on April 18, 2019, 08:55:01 AM
Has a woman ever got enough shoes?

My wife doesn't wear shoes, prefers sandals and flipflops or bare feet.
Don't worry, be happy.
Sandy
Carried it in full, then carry it out empty.
http://www.ftscotland.co.uk/

Looking for a webhost? Try http://www.1and1.co.uk/?k_id=2966019

Laxdale

I am just waiting for tank aerials to become fashionable again. A snip at 2K each. Paul would have to get several.....

bibio1

You'll get a shot in August. I'll be dumbfounded if your not a convert. I bet you throw out the tank aerials the next day.

Go To Front Page