News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Maxcatch Fly Lines

Started by Wildfisher, April 01, 2021, 03:59:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Anyone tried them? They are well priced.

arawa

The other forum  :8) loves them. The "Gold" is apparently a (good) copy of the Rio Gold. To be fair, the plentiful comments are almost universally supportive. Almost the only people against are on the grounds of intellectual theft and the need to support innovation etc.

Wildfisher

I just wondered. These lines appeared in Amazon feed.  I have to say I'm struggling to grasp the concept of intellectual theft applying to a length of plastic coated string.   :lol:   

Its Me

I just wondered. These lines appeared in Amazon feed.  I have to say I'm struggling to grasp the concept of intellectual theft applying to a length of plastic coated string.   :lol:

Your right Fred that's all it is. Just like a thin plastic washing line.
    A

Bobfly

On grounds of general abuse and the mass scale of Uighur genocide I try not to buy anything from a Chinese outfit. Not too easy to specifically exclude these international bully boys but where I know I can then I will.

Likewise the French..... !!  :shock: :shock:
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Wildfisher

By and large I agree Vaughan, sadly though it's very difficult to avoid Chinese stuff and often you don't know until you have bought it.

French stuff is easy to avoid though and it's something I have tried to do for the past 40 years. :lol:

burnie

I bought British and bought Hardy............................................ha ha, all made in bloody China, I went to Alnwick a couple of years back, the factory is no more and they now have an industrial unit on the outskirts of the town, proper disappointing.

Go To Front Page