News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Vision Keeper Float Tube FS

Started by arawa, September 23, 2021, 01:11:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arawa

Vision Keeper Float Tube for sale. As new. Includes pump and fins.
£150. Collect (perhaps meet halfway) or post at cost.

Wildfisher

Good deal. Are you giving up floating?  :D

arawa

Quote from: admin on September 23, 2021, 01:19:39 PM
Good deal. Are you giving up floating?  :D

Not at all! I have done pretty well this season (trout of 4lb+ and 3.5lb) from high hill lochs where I can fish previously inaccessible spots.
I bought an ultralight tube (Wilderness Lite) that weighs 3.5lb and that I can carry more easily into the hills.

Wildfisher

I can understand that! I used to lug my old Snowbee tube 1000 feet up to a loch, 25KG rucksack! I was young ad fit once  :lol:

Hill loch gold

The newer tubes that are about these days, are definitely not for lugging any distance.

arawa

Quote from: Hill loch gold on September 23, 2021, 04:56:42 PM
The newer tubes that are about these days, are definitely not for lugging any distance.
The Keeper was my first tube and in every respect but one I was delighted with it. I was particularly impressed with its stability and robust material. But it was just a bit too heavy for me to carry where I wanted to go. The Wilderness is light and packs small but I sit much lower in the water and it has only one main bladder. So, like much in life, it is horses for courses.

Hill loch gold

I have a snowbee prestige & 1 of the original snowbee tubes. The prestige is comfier, safer and better to fish from, but really heavy. It only gets used at lochs no distance from the car.  The older tube is the one i use if walking any distance, but it also sits really low in the water.

Go To Front Page