News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

New Net

Started by Wildfisher, December 18, 2021, 02:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

superscot

Fred is that to keep the other let me guess .....6 in the loft / garage company  :D :D :D :D

Bobfly

Santa is being very kind !
The Angling Active folk are pretty good. I am in there quite frequently, mostly in season.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Wildfisher

Quote from: superscot on December 18, 2021, 05:46:29 PM
Fred is that to keep the other let me guess .....6 in the loft / garage company  :D :D :D :D

Only 5 Colin, don't exaggerate.  :lol:

Mair money than sense for sure.    :lol:

superscot

QuoteOnly 5 Colin, don't exaggerate.
But will it catch you any more fish  :D :D :D you did well on some of your excellet vids

Wildfisher

Och well Colin, you know how it is; one cannot have too many fly rods and landing nets. The weight range of the net is up to 6 1/2 lb compared to 14lbs on my long handled McLean net, so it's a bit more suited to the waters I'm  normally fishing and will accurately weigh fish of 2 ounces.  :lol:

Bobfly

Shift to grammes you'll be up in the 50s. !!   :D :D
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

johnsd

Got that net last season gone up a bit price wise but stop's you having to guess the weight nice and light I like it 👍
yer going where

Wildfisher

Mine arrived today John. Quality product and great service from  A.A.

east wind

Quote from: admin on December 22, 2021, 03:13:48 PM
and great service from  A.A.

Couple of years ago I needed a replacement net for a Mclean. Quite a few different sizes for several types of frame. I identified what I thought was a like for like.

Angling Active was one of only a few outlets with them in. To be sure I phoned ahead, got talking to a guy who patched me upstairs to the right department. He in turn opened a net to compare against the frame while still talking to me.

It arrived if not the next day, the day after.
Listen son, said the man with the gun
There's room for you inside.

Go To Front Page