News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Chance to try out some Hardy's Gear

Started by Clan Ford, September 09, 2006, 05:25:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clan Ford

My club, Crieff Angling Club, have organised a Hardy's Tackle Demo and casting clinic day on the Earn this Sunday (17th September).  I'm not sure if anyone is interested in attending but it is open to non members.  Its a yearly event and by all accounts pretty good (never managed it myself), there are refreshement available and the stretch used is simple to access via Strageath Mill (Farm), situated on the back road between Muthill and Crieff.  I've pulled the following off the Crieff angling club site:-

Casting Clinic - 17 Sep

Once again Hardy's Andy Murray will run a Casting Clinic at Dornoch between 10.00 - 16.00. Andy will have a selection of the latest salmon and trout rods, reels and lines, including the new Marksman range, from the Hardys. The clinic is free, there is no 'hard sell', and visitors can expect 15-20 minutes individual tuition from Andy and his small team. The clinic is great fun and an excellent opportunity to get some tips, correct those niggles, try Spey casting etc. So why not come and spend a couple of hours in a beautiful part of the country with some of the best kit available. 

Hope to get there myself but thought maybe some forum members might be interested as well.

Norm.

Go To Front Page