News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Flies wanted

Started by Fishtales, February 14, 2009, 04:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crestie

Hi All

I am looking for somebody to tie me some dabblers (claret, pearl, olive) bob flies (Kate's etc), muddlers (Pearl muddler dabbler etc) and wee doubles using good hooks and materials for a reasonable price.

thanks
George

Glenogle

wouldn't mind a couple turks tarantulas and a couple black supermodels (like the pic admin posted today) if anyone fancies making them or something similar up.  Just let me know how much and who to pay or i could swap for some exquisite drys that i have and i don't as yet use.  They are tiny wee things, i can post some pictures if need be.  Dont know the quality of hook etc as i had them passed down to me.  A few pictures would answer most questions though if need be.

Cheers.

Darwin

Buzz, I miss seeing your flies presented with the nice sweets that I could not get over here ...   :D

scotty9

Quote from: Glenogle on May 05, 2012, 11:17:44 PM
wouldn't mind a couple turks tarantulas and a couple black supermodels (like the pic admin posted today) if anyone fancies making them or something similar up.  Just let me know how much and who to pay or i could swap for some exquisite drys that i have and i don't as yet use.  They are tiny wee things, i can post some pictures if need be.  Dont know the quality of hook etc as i had them passed down to me.  A few pictures would answer most questions though if need be.

Cheers.

When do you need them for? If you don't mind waiting till the end of the month I'd whip you up a few turks tarantulas for a donation to the forum. I've got stacks of deer hair and more than enough massive hooks  :)

Glenogle

Thanks, i can do that.  No rush, end of month is fine.  I'll pm you with more info.

Cheers

Glenogle

Flies tied and delivered as requested for forum donation.  A couple extras chucked in too.  Thanks.

rimsky

HiThere
I was looking for someone  to tye 15 deer hair sedges in various colours 5in size 10 5size12 5size14 was hoping to get them done by14th as am away to uist<ya beut>and would like to take them with me.Hopefully one of you good guys will help me out, contact me here and let me know how much am due             
                                                    thanks in advance
                                                       dougie

scottish-loch-lad

Availablew to help with Dries and salmon flies when needed  :crap :worms

Swifty1

Hell All,

I someone could provide some deer hair emergers in 14 and 16  would be grateful.  If I could get some with dubbing body and some with quill body that would be even better.  Looking for a half dozen of each size.

pm with prices etc.

All the best,

Mark. 

Kelvin

Hi guys, I have only just found this thread :roll:

I am looking for;

deer hair emergers size 16 and 18
x 6each
comparaduns  size 16 and 18
x 6each

Please pm for prices and I will make a donation to the site.

Cheers
Mark

Go To Front Page