News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Friday Of Colour

Started by Wildfisher, November 27, 2020, 05:28:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildfisher

Anyone pick up any good deals?   :lol:

Bobfly

I went to All Deals Matter and picked up a one year old Woke Dictionary for 1pence. I was told it was already last century given the speed of society's evolution.
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

arawa

I scanned various sites but could not find anything of interest - or a real bargain. Anyway, I have too much stuff already!

Wildfisher

I was looking for a good deal on a non-winding-direction specific reel but sadly no luck. 

superscot

Do you not think its another sales con trying to pull you in to buy something just for the sake of it.

And see everyone sticking to the Covid tier system in place  NOT Falkirk retail park full of people from Glasgow Edinburgh and Stirling makes you just wonder.

Sean Freeman

I didn't buy anything in the sales but I did order a Danielsson F3W today. Hope it arrives when the mrs is out!

Wildfisher

That's exactly what it is Colin.

As far as the covid tiers go here in Angus we have not come close to the tier 3 threshold yet we are in tier 3. That happened because when we were in tier 2 people from tier 3 Dundee were travelling to Angus and pissing it up here because the pubs were open.  That's what we are up against.

superscot

Wait till the first two weeks in January kick after all the big meet up at xmas ....just try and stay safe lads

arawa

Quote from: admin on November 28, 2020, 05:29:02 PM
That's exactly what it is Colin.

As far as the covid tiers go here in Angus we have not come close to the tier 3 threshold yet we are in tier 3. That happened because when we were in tier 2 people from tier 3 Dundee were travelling to Angus and pissing it up here because the pubs were open.  That's what we are up against.

Three fresh cases in our village. Same family one of whom went to Aberdeen for a birthday party :dunno

Go To Front Page