News:

The Best Fishing Forum In The UK.
Do You Have What It Takes To Be A Member?

Main Menu
Please consider a donation to help with the running costs of this forum.

Craghopper Bargains

Started by arawa, December 02, 2020, 03:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arawa

Not proud of myself but went bottom fishing in Debenhams Inverness today. Lots of Craghopper gear at 20-60% off. More "fashion" gear than proper outdoor stuff but a good selection of waterproof jackets and the excellent eco dry trousers.

Bobfly

Craghopper used to be considered sort of mid market but they are better than that and for some years now are one of very few giving a lifetime guarantee.  So good value for money and even better with a clear out discount!
~  <°))))):><       ~   <°))))):><

Highlander

Been a Craghopper fan for a number of years now on a par with Rohan. I use their Kiwi range of trousers & find them to be excellent not just for fishing & trekng but general summer wear. There shirts too are excellent good quality for the price. Shame one has to go now to Debenhams for a bargain but that is just what it is now. Go Outdoors carry a good selection & when go up to Pitlochry Hawshead is a good shop.
Tight Lines
" The Future's Bright The Future's Wet Fly"

Nemo me impune lacessit

arawa

When I said "fashion gear" I was referring to the Craghopper range of clothing available in that particular store not the quality of the product. I was wearing my Craghopper Aquadry insulated coat early this morning in a hard frost; an excellent bit of kit with the only problem being it rarely gets cold enough to use it :D  Last winter I was warm and dry in it when someone dressed in seriously expensive Snow Goose gear was complaining about the cold.

I much prefer the Aqua Dry Craghopper (£20 in sale) trousers to my Rohan waterproof trousers.

Go To Front Page